Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should Napolitano put 'Palin Derangement Sufferers' on the terror watch list, since they're so dangerous?

DANE COUNTY, Wis. (WTAQ) - A Dane County man who allegedly shot his TV and held police at bay for 15 hours was apparently set off by seeing Bristol Palin on “Dancing with the Stars.”

66-year-old Steven Cowan of rural Black Earth was charged Tuesday with a felony count of second-degree reckless endangerment. Authorities said Cowan was getting treatment for a mental health problem, and was stressed out by his finances.

According to prosecutors, he and his wife were watching “Dancing with the Stars” Monday night when he jumped up and down, and got upset that a politician’s daughter made the show without being a good dancer.

Authorities said Cowan demanded his pistols, which his daughter removed a month ago. He did have a shotgun, and he allegedly fired it at the TV and pointed it at his wife. She then left and called 911.

And sheriff’s deputies said Cowan kept them at bay from about 8 p.m. Monday until 11 a.m. Tuesday – when he surrendered without resisting.

http://www.wncy.com/news/articles/2010/nov/17/man-...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aside from the pointing the gun at his wife and scaring his family, I thought it was pretty funny and totally agree!

• maiden
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No they are frightened of veterans as they took an oath to guard the variety of the united state sand look after it from all enemies overseas places or kin persons, so being experienced in killing and disrupting skill grids and communications they are in simple terms afraid in the experience that they step a lot farther over the line they'll have a project. SO now they'll ought to video reveal them, very last 3 hundred and sixty 5 days some puzzling drives were stolen from the V.A. do you actually imagine of they did not pull the techniques of each and every and each and each and every of the veterans they could off there? effective they did, in the experience that they p.c.. to renounce a wrestle adversarial to the authorities you bypass after the numerous deadly those who can damage you first. Race or shade has not something to do with it.

• Golfer
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The Obama Adimin people at an airport would not let service men from Afghanistan board a plane.

• Glen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Ok, let's summarize here. One crazy person who hates Palin doesnt make all Democrats crazy, but some non-existent tea partyer (no video of it ever happening) who libs claim to have hurled racial epithets still makes all Tea Partiers racists. Is that about it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well you just proved that Palin is a very smart lady and that EVERYBODY who does not agree with you is a lunatic. Because if one crazy person has a breakdown while watching DWTS, then all people who do not support Palin are clearly crazy.

Great Logic, Dude!

• 1 decade ago

One person shoots a TV and the lunatics cons get more loony.

• Quan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No

Wow, you are so creative. I mean, like, how do you come up with this stuff? Seriously, you are like my Y/A idol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's what I did when I heard they cancelled My Name is Earl in favor of Leno's new sh*t-heap.

• 1 decade ago

Gun owners -- go figure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.