What is ACH credit and why is it on my statement?

I checked my Bank of America account and noticed I had more money than I should have. I checked my history and saw ACH credit. I haven't done anything for this, haven't signed up, etc and I use paypal for my work paychecks. My account is only two months old. I'm not touching the money until I know what it is and whether it's just going to come straight out. Can anyone help explain this to me?

Favorite Answer

A credit is some type of electronic deposit. Ask the bank.

Someone, a business or an employee electronically transferred money into your checking account. It’s ok, better than having someone taking money out. If it’s coming in do not stress, it’s your to keep legally, if out jump on it by calling your bank immediately. A possible fee of perhaps one cent will show up first than the money will show up a day or two later. When it shows up you will be able to see who sent it.