Taking my 4 year old on a plane for the first time how do i keep him occupied and content?

I am going to my parents house for Thanksgiving and i am taking my 4 year old son with me of course Were leaving Friday and staying till next Sunday well my parents bought me first class tickets because i am flying From Florida to Seattle Was. Well this will be my son's first plane ride and my husband can't... show more I am going to my parents house for Thanksgiving and i am taking my 4 year old son with me of course Were leaving Friday and staying till next Sunday well my parents bought me first class tickets because i am flying From Florida to Seattle Was. Well this will be my son's first plane ride and my husband can't come till next Tuesday because that's when he gets off work. Well anyways my son has NEVER thrown a tantrum and he is just a very chill kid and when he gets moody it doesn't last long and its normally because he is tired or hungry or irritable. Any ideas on how i can keep him occupied and content on the flight would be wonderful thanks.