Upper Eyelid Swelling?

Two days ago, I was working on my car. I lifted my vehicle to apply clamps, and muffler tape on a leak coming through my muffler. As I was working underneath it, a tiny piece of rust fell into my left eye, and I wiped it off, and I was fine, although it left my eye feeling a bit itchy later. Next day, I woke up,... show more Two days ago, I was working on my car. I lifted my vehicle to apply clamps, and muffler tape on a
leak coming through my muffler. As I was working underneath it, a tiny piece of rust fell into my left eye, and I wiped it off, and I was fine, although it left my eye feeling a bit itchy later.
Next day, I woke up, and noticed a slight swelling in my upper eyelid, I noticed the left and right eyelid had a slight unbalance, I shrugged it as nothing. It hurt, or more like I felt discomfort when I touched the eyelash area of my eye. So I tried to leave it alone, I had slight itching, and like a dumb as* I started rubbing my eye. And continued to rub it whenever I felt a slight itch.
Today, I woke up in the morning, and the swelling was a lil more noticeable with minor redness.
My sister asked me if my eye is ok, and I told her I dont' know. Cause I don't feel any pain, or
serious itching, or any burning. It just swelled a bit. So I'm trying to find out what to do.

I have work tomorrow at 7AM, and I don't know what I should do for my swelling to go down.
I don't know if there are special eye drops I can get, or something I should be applying.
Need advice. Professional answers greatly welcomed, thank you!