? asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Republicans:Out of this list who do you like in 2012 Presidential Election?

A.Sarah Palin

B.Fred Thompson

C.Ron Paul

D.Mitt Romney

E.Mike Huckabee

F.Newt Gingrich

G.Rick Perry

H.Rudy Giuliani

I.Tim Pawlenty

J.Haley Barbour

K.Rick Santorum

L.John Thune

M.Mitch Daniels

N.Mike Pence

O.Chris Christie

P.Gary Johnson

Q.Bobby Jindal

R.Allen West

S.Alan Keyes

T.Jeb Bush

U.Michele Bachmann

V.Marco Rubio

W.Jan Brewer

X.Michael Reagan

Y.Eric Cantor

Z.Chuck Norris

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Paula
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A & G would be a real good team.

• 4 years ago

37 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous male and could vote Romney. the main themes for me are the economy, no new taxes, and the becoming debt. Obama has failed, his policies are prohibiting financial boost, he has extra extra debt in 3.5 years than any previous president and his answer is to boost taxes. In a recent interview Obama grow to be asked what he would say to a single mom with a Masters degree that has been laid off and would't detect a remarkable pastime. His reaction grow to be to tell her to flow to commerce college or community college to study the abilities to get between the jobs that are obtainable by using fact dissimilar the extreme paying jobs is only not coming returned! is this relatively the form of chief we want? Obama doesnt have self belief in capitalism or American exceptionalism and he needs to flow. Romney has business enterprise journey and political journey and perhaps he can turn issues around.

• momw
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

As I have said, the republicans need to come up with some one better then any of these if they hope to win.

• Rick31
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

O. Chris Christie with Mitch Daniels as his running mate. I would vote for all 26 of them over Obama. I would vote for a mongrel dog over Obama, and that is the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mitt Romney. Sound judgment, great financial common sense, personable, presidential, no-nonsense.

I'd love to see Mike Huckabee as VP with him, as he would be my 2nd choice. Just an all around nice guy and fair person. I think he could see both sides of issues well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All of them. They're all great would be superb to lead this nation. Quite a contrast from people like Barack Hussein Obama, Slick Clinton and the like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Palin/Bachmann in 2012! (the MILF ticket)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A.

I.

Q.

All are great for different reasons but all are fiscally conservative.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

C.Ron Paul

V.Marco Rubio

Not entirely sure about Rubio but he seems rather genuine.

Source(s): Not a Conservative
  • 1 decade ago

Your list is why Obama is not worried about re-election

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.