? asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Republicans:Out of this list who do you like in 2012 Presidential Election?

A.Sarah Palin

B.Fred Thompson

C.Ron Paul

D.Mitt Romney

E.Mike Huckabee

F.Newt Gingrich

G.Rick Perry

H.Rudy Giuliani

I.Tim Pawlenty

J.Haley Barbour

K.Rick Santorum

L.John Thune

M.Mitch Daniels

N.Mike Pence

O.Chris Christie

P.Gary Johnson

Q.Bobby Jindal

R.Allen West

S.Alan Keyes

T.Jeb Bush

U.Michele Bachmann

V.Marco Rubio

W.Jan Brewer

X.Michael Reagan

Y.Eric Cantor

Z.Chuck Norris

• Paula
    Favorite Answer

A & G would be a real good team.

37 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous male and could vote Romney. the main themes for me are the economy, no new taxes, and the becoming debt. Obama has failed, his policies are prohibiting financial boost, he has extra extra debt in 3.5 years than any previous president and his answer is to boost taxes. In a recent interview Obama grow to be asked what he would say to a single mom with a Masters degree that has been laid off and would't detect a remarkable pastime. His reaction grow to be to tell her to flow to commerce college or community college to study the abilities to get between the jobs that are obtainable by using fact dissimilar the extreme paying jobs is only not coming returned! is this relatively the form of chief we want? Obama doesnt have self belief in capitalism or American exceptionalism and he needs to flow. Romney has business enterprise journey and political journey and perhaps he can turn issues around.

• momw

As I have said, the republicans need to come up with some one better then any of these if they hope to win.

• Rick31

O. Chris Christie with Mitch Daniels as his running mate. I would vote for all 26 of them over Obama. I would vote for a mongrel dog over Obama, and that is the truth.

Mitt Romney. Sound judgment, great financial common sense, personable, presidential, no-nonsense.

I'd love to see Mike Huckabee as VP with him, as he would be my 2nd choice. Just an all around nice guy and fair person. I think he could see both sides of issues well.

All of them. They're all great would be superb to lead this nation. Quite a contrast from people like Barack Hussein Obama, Slick Clinton and the like.

Palin/Bachmann in 2012! (the MILF ticket)

A.

I.

Q.

All are great for different reasons but all are fiscally conservative.

C.Ron Paul

V.Marco Rubio

Not entirely sure about Rubio but he seems rather genuine.

Source(s): Not a Conservative

Your list is why Obama is not worried about re-election