ian
Lv 5
ian asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why do asian people look like panda bears?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • MRSBE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

are you from the kkk or related to hitler or somebody racist?why would you ask such a racist question?i am not asian,but offended for them.get a life for real.people come in all shapes and colors,get over it!

• 1 decade ago

Are not Pandas from Asia?......Well come to think of it the Ku Foo panda was from China.

It is possible to wear too much eye-makeup in the rain and then you would look like a panda, no matter where you came from.

• 4 years ago

i like how this question grew to become into worded. It immediately assumes ALL Asian people like to stare. how are you able to question something that's no longer even a certainty? Why could no longer you have positioned "Why did those Asian people stare?" regardless of the certainty which you generalized, i would not flow out and submit a question asking, "Why do white people prefer to generalize?" by way of fact i be attentive to no longer all white anybody is ignorant and that's quite in undemanding terms a proportion. i'm going to respond to your question besides. that's on the grounds which you seem distinctive, no longer in undemanding terms epidermis/eye/hair coloration yet perhaps outfits besides. end taking the selection of the place you reside with no attention. lots of those people you visited do no longer see somebody such as you general. to boot, a lot of those people could be prejudice by way of fact of their media and what they hear approximately your united states. Haha i like how some (<== word how i in undemanding terms say some) white people react while they're the minority of the place they're. no longer used to it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The same reason ignorant people look like George W. Bush or Sarah Palin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I don't look like pandas.

Watch out. All Asians are ninjas and you are being watched right now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are descendants of Kung Fu Panda.

• 1 decade ago

Pandas are cute.. so sure

• 1 decade ago

asian people look like aliens

• 1 decade ago

Holy bajeezus!

• 1 decade ago

not at all♥

more like koala bears♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.