What episode of Unsolved Mysteries is this from?

I've searched episode guides tediously, but I haven't found the episode where Fritz Vincken reunites with this American soldier from a 1944 encounter. Please help with what episode number it is! Thanks!

Best Answer

Season 7, Episode 21, Episode #328

Cases include:

The Unexplained: The unusual claims of a Sao Paulo, Brazil resident named Luiz Gasparetto, a psychic artist, who channels new works of art from long dead artists. Gasparetto claims to have strange connections to the spirit world since he was a young boy.

Missing Persons: The unsolved 1992 disappearance of Tara Breckenridge, a waitress who worked in adult night club in Houston, Texas. Her boyfriend, Wayne Hecker, has become a suspect in her disappearance.

Lost Loves: Fritz Vincken's search for three American soldiers with whom he spent a memorable Christmas in 1944 in Belgium during World War II.

Updates: A report on the arrest and arraignment of con man Wade Mitchell Parker.

Fraud: The dragnet for Carlos Garcia, a Virginia Beach, Virginia con man who allegedly embezzled two million dollars from his friends, neighbors, and the local church.

• tocco

i wish i knew,i like that coach. I truly have one season too.its called unsolved mysteries GHOSTES.besides if i stumble on out i visit objective to inform you in case you do the comparable for me.by skill of how i didnt right here something a pair of recent season.good luck and that i wish i ought to have been greater efficient.