I give up TO and Blount while I receive eddie royal and peyton hillis?

Good trade?

• DEBS
    Favorite Answer

Really hard to say without knowing the rest of your team. I picked up Hillis in a trade for a top 10, but not top, WR. Hillis is 4th in our league. It was great for both of us as I sucked at RB and was having to leave points on the bench. He was the opposite. He had the top 2 RB plus Hillis but nobody at WR. Just looking at the players, though, it would look like I got away with robbery when really we both were really happy.

Terrell Owens is doing so good this year that in the salary cap league I play in, he's ranked 4th in scoring among wide receiver. Peyton Hillis is also ranked 4th among the running backs in the league, so those two would be a dead even trade. However, trading Royal for Blount looks like a losing scenario to me because Blount should continue to be the Bucs main runner, while Royal is only the Broncos 3rd receiver. Royal is putting up decent numbers, but I think Blount will put up twice as much yardage in the second half of the season. If the league you're in gives points for yards that will make a big difference.

Source(s): www.fanball.com