Need a VERY VERY scary movie to watch.?

OK, I need some ideas for a movie to watch 2nite, i want something that will scare my gf to death... please do not just provide links to websites with lists of horror movies because i have tried this and all i get is some half ****** list of "scary" movies. i want a movie that is genuinely terrifying.

examples of movies i DO NOT WANT are.. Dawn of the dead. alien, Nightmare on elm street series, halloween, friday the 13th and such....

Examples of the type of movie i do want are The amityville horror, exorcist and such.

gimme a hand here, i wana scare the crap outa her.

oh and pls gimme a couple as we watch a few movies and may have seen ur suggestion.

Favorite Answer

Watch Saw 3D 2010 For Free

http://www.awooh.com/index.php/saw-3d-2010/

Watch Paranormal Activity 2 2010 For Free

http://www.awooh.com/index.php/paranormal-activity...

Paranormal activity, Halloween (wouldn't really suggest it), Paranormal activity 2. The exorcist, the last exorcism, Nightmare on elm street, the wolfman, legion, The parasite, The Ring, Jaws, Exorcism of Emily Rose(good one), Dead Ringers, An American Haunting, Night of the Living dead, Saw 1-6, The Blair witch product, Carrie, The silence of the labs etc.

• 3 types of scary

Paranormal/Psychlogical Horror

Funny Games

Saw [first]

The Strangers

Genuine Horror

It

The Eye

Quarentine/[REC] [spanish is rec and quarentine is the english/amercian version]

Cujo

Disturbing Horror

The Human Centipede

Teeth

The Hills Have Eyes

[ These movies above are all quiet scary in 3 different ways , each of them arnt gore flims if that was what your looking for , actrally some have a little but not too much ]

Haha. All Paranormal Activity's suck. I thought they were just loud noises and flashes of white. I thought the Omen was scary. Try that. Or the Grudge I, II, or III??

that's difficult cuz frightening is subjective; what scares you will possibly no longer scare somebody else. you could try "the attention" which stars Jessica Alba which i think of isn't very frightening. The Hannibal sequence, that's composed of "The Silence of The Lambs", "crimson Dragon" and "Hannibal" are stable video clips yet they're so frightening!! I study the books in the previous I watched the flicks and that they scared me already! they're stable thoughts nonetheless!

The excorsism of Emily Rose *true stroy*

Paranormal activity *Just the first one*

The blair witch project *meh.. its ok*

Misery - It's a good thriller with awesome suspense. Pretty creepy.

Then really go for Saw 3d

the descent

the texas chainsaw massacre (2003 version)

jeepers creepers (first one is scary, second one, not even close)

the ring (japanese version, ringu)

the grudge (japanese version, ju-on)

the exorcist 1 is still the best tho