Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Mark Twain Autobiography ?

im a average reader and i do prefer autobiographies over any other book, and i was wondering if Mark Twain Autobiography is a good book ? the book has been getting a lot of attention so i want to know

please note i never heard of him, im Polish so i do don't really know famous Americans

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it would be worthwhile to read. Mr. Twain (Samuel Clemons) started as journalist then wrote fiction. He led an interesting life during an interesting time.

• josepa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sorry it is so obvious, yet confident, Mark Twain did write his autobiography. He never revealed it, besides the shown fact that, it rather is probable why you're perplexed. After his death, a number of distinctive tries have been made to edit the very great volume of cloth, as a rule disorganized, that Twain wrote right into a tale autobiography. by the type, this 12 months, it rather is the a hundredth anniversary of Twain's death, the Mark Twain venture at UC Berkeley will submit the completed and unedited autobiography for the 1st time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.