Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 10 years ago

Who is Lois Lane and who is Wonder Woman?

I don't understand the difference. I'm not into comics, but I would like to know. Thank you.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

~*~ Lois Lane Kent

Lois Joanne Lane-Kent is a fictional character, the primary love interest of Superman in the comic books of DC Comics. Created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster, she first appeared in Action Comics #1 (June 1938).

Lois is Superman's chief romantic interest and, in the current DC continuity, his wife. Like Superman's alter ego Clark Kent, she is a reporter for the Metropolis newspaper ... (Read more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lois_Lane )

(Source: Wikipedia)

~*~ Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman is a DC Comics superheroine created by William Moulton Marston. She first appeared in All Star Comics #8 (December 1941). The Wonder Woman title has been published by DC Comics almost continuously except for a brief hiatus in 1986.

Wonder Woman is an Amazon (based on the Amazons of Greek mythology) and was created by Marston, an American, as a "distinctly feminist role model whose mission was to bring the Amazon ideals of love, peace, and sexual equality to a world torn by the hatred of men." Her powers include superhuman strength, flight, super-speed, super-stamina, and super-agility. She is highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and in the art of tactical warfare. She also possesses ... (Read more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman )

(Source: Wikipedia)

Hope i was of some help ~

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lois Lane Wonder Woman

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Lois Lane is a reporter that works with Clark Kent, the secret identity of Superman. Wonder Woman is a super strong woman with an invisible jet, a magic lasso that makes people tell the truth, and bangles that can stop bullets and stuff. She is described as an amazon of some kind - I don't know enough about it to tell you more about her, but she is a superhero where Lois Lane is just a regular human reporter. They both belong to the DC universe of comics.

• 4 years ago

Wonder Woman. Everyone knows that Superman's sperm would shoot straight through Lois Lane. At least Wonder Woman has a chance. And have you heard the joke that Superman killed some woman cause she made a joke about him being faster than the speed of light.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mr Ed
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Short Answer:

Lois Lane = Superman's girlfriend, who is a reporter and works with Clark Kent. She is a regular person.

Wonder Woman = a superhero, who flies around in an invisible plane and fights crime.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.