What bank has online banking similar to wachovia? We hate Wells Fargo!!?

As many people know, Wells Fargo just recently took over Wachovia. My wife and I absolutely hate the online banking setup of Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo doesn't do a running transaction balance, meaning it shows all of the charges but doest show the available balance after these deductions. Also we have made payments online that have posted to the companies that we made payments to but haven't showed up on wells fargo online banking for several days. There are several other differences that we do not like but I won't go on and on about it. I am really just looking for anyone out there that has also gone through this change and has found a bank that has an online service similar to wachovia. We are located in Georgia. Thanks in advance for any help.

-Chris

Favorite Answer

I have no idea. However, I do think it's funny that you dislike Wells Fargo online banking. They have won NUMEROUS awards for it.

you need to have a areas economic enterprise interior of sight in Florida, and that's who i might advise. There are new rules popping out in October which will make banks fee "verify Card/Debit Card expenditures" each and each month in case you employ them. the only establishments that may not allowing that to take place is credit unions, which do not finally have ATM places everywhere. areas is a great organization, and that i don't artwork for them the two. areas grants great fees of activity, and their shopper help is via far the suitable. I mean that!