? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

Found dirty messages on my moms computer?

So I was on my moms computer minding my own business. When I went to her files to upload a YouTube video, I saw she had a file entitled "Ben". This is the name of her boy friend who I already don't care for. And this file had a picture of his penis as the thumbnail! Obviously he was sending my mom pictures of his penis. I have a few questions.

1. My moms boyfriend says he dislikes porn. Is he being a hypocrite by doing this?

2. Should I still respect this guy? Is this a loving activity or trashy?

3. Do normal couples do this?

• Cyrus
    Favorite Answer

1.) He likes porn, and if he never slept with your mom it's oblvious he's trying to seduce her.

2.) You have to respect your mom (even if it means listening to her boyfriend, future step dads never take control of relationships)

3.) Do normal couples do this? hmmm, let's see.....lying to kid to keep a sexual relationship, secretly sending naked pictures to each..YEP, it's as normal as it could get..

don't worry too much, this relationship is rediculous, but also harmless

hope i helped^_^

• Erin

Your mom is an adult and despite it being none of your business, she clearly has a sex life with her boyfriend. As they are both consenting adults, there is nothing wrong with them using the internet to express their desire for each other over the internet, when they are apart. Many couples do this. Though you claim your mom says he doesn't like porn, this has nothing to do with porn because this is a very personal act. And while this might be purely sexual, there's no reason why it can't be considered a loving act as it is an attempt for them to connect on a sexual level even when apart.

Whether you should have respect for him is completely up to you. He has done nothing wrong and nothing to disrespect you or your mother.

Well some couples do this so it's normal he is kinda contradicting himself by saying he doesn't like porn but sends dirty pictures of his cock.

To me sending pictures like this is trashy but it's your choice if you want to keep respecting hom or not :D

• DaDred

1. He does not watch porn of people shagging but would rather part take with someone who he likes or loves

2. You should move on

3. Normal couples do plenty stuff and some would share pics of body etc

copy it, send it to you e-mail then if he ever gives you a hard time about anything BAM guess what you have. Would he like it if it was found on facebook, u-tube, or perhaps he was sending you dirty pictures. This is against the law. Dude I think you may be sitting on a gold mine! Use it wisely. Remember blackmail, or extortion is against the law so be careful.

Sounds like you need to forget you ever saw this and mind her privacy.

First of all, it's none of your business. Forget you ever saw it.

Well it isn't really porn if its personal.