where is Shirley temple?

Shirley temple is she still alive? if so what is she doing now??

• Faith

She's alive.

I have no why someone would say that they heard she died.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000073/

She works in politics. Not sure if she still does but she has in the past.

From imdb.com - (2006) Release of the book, "Shirley Temple: A Pictorial History of the World's Greatest Child Star" by Rita Dubas.

From her official website - What is Shirley doing today?

Shirley Temple Black lives in Northern California. Shirley wrote the first volume of her Autobiography in 1988 entitled Child Star. She is currently working on finishing up Volume 2. Additionally, Shirley has just released The Shirley Temple Storybook Collection which contains many of her classic films from her personal film library – all for the first time on DVD. It’s only available from Shirley directly on this website. Enjoy!

Source(s): homeschooling mom of 3 - big fan of Shirley temple
  • cltd

Shirley is currently living in Woodside, California. She's 82 and has been retired for a number of years. Her last public appearance that I know of was when she was presented the Lifetime Achieve Award by the 2006 Screen Actors Guild shortly after the death of her husband, Charles A Black. Since then she has been keeping a low profile, but I hope she is still planning to release the 2nd half of her autobiography.

• Megan

She's still alive. She was that cute little girl who sang Animal Crackers in my soup

she did shows and stuff like that in the 30's - 60's

she lives in Northern California

she was The United States ambassador to Czechoslovakia

Shirley Temple Black – Political appointee

Title: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

Appointed: August 3, 1989

Presented credentials: August 23, 1989

Terminated mission: Left post, July 12, 1992

A Shirley Temple is Ginger ale with Grenadine . A Roy Rogers is Coca-Cola with Grenadine. Vodka or Rum in the drink will taste good.

Shirley Temple is dead shed died on February 10, 2014. She's buried at Alta Mesa Memorial Park.

Shirley Temple

Alive

Born: 4/23/1928

Age: 82

Full name: Shirley Temple Black

Noted For: actress; Bright Eyes (1934), Curly Top (1935), Heidi (1937).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know where people have heard she's dead. I think she is involved in the government now.

• ebby08

She is still alive but not doin much lately. Last I heard she was involved in some political campaign or something.

• Kevin7

She is alive , she was not only a child star but also an ambassador

Who cares?

• Linds

Last I checked she died some time ago.