Poor Black people vs. Poor white people?

why does it seem that blacks handle adversity better than their white counter-parts? in ghettos across the u.s. or impoverished towns of africa, when blacks are down and out, they usually resort to crimes/schemes that will help them escape poverty, even if they will risk their freedoms. can you blame them? dealing... show more why does it seem that blacks handle adversity better than their white counter-parts? in ghettos across the u.s. or impoverished towns of africa, when blacks are down and out, they usually resort to crimes/schemes that will help them escape poverty, even if they will risk their freedoms. can you blame them? dealing drugs, armed robberies, etc. crime-for-profit.

when whites are down and out, whether in america or eastern europe, they give up on life. the women all become prostitutes ( you should check out the prostitution rates in countries like moldova, romania, latvia, etc. ), both men and women become alcoholics/drug addicts, they commit suicides, etc. likely to commit power re-assertion crimes.

i also notice that a lot of black millionaires, interestingly enough, made it out of poverty. i have never heard of a white guy making it out of poverty to become wealthy, aside from the woman who writes the harry potter books. also noticed that whites are jailed for violent crimes at an alarmingly higher rate than blacks. while most blacks are jailed for drug-related offenses, whites are incarcerated more often than not for domestic violence, sexual battery/assault/rape, child abuse ( including sexual ), and murder ( unrelated to money/drug disputes ).

why do white people seem to have such a hard-on for power and hurting people weaker than them, and why aren't they able to adapt to and overcome adversity as easily as other minority groups?
Update: Ice em, you media sure has done a hell of a job brainwashing you. How many times have you been killed in the ghetto? lol.
Update 2: Karbo, you couldn't point out a single ignorant thing I said above. NEXT.
Update 3: Apparently, everything I said was true. No one can argue against it or explain why.
Update 4: Ice em, you didn't say anything of importance. I ask why Blacks handle adversity better and you say no one wants to go to the ghetto. Next.
Update 5: Karbo, my facts are life experience and my environment. You want me to base it off of some falsified statistics? Don't you just hate people who base things off of statistical data, without a personal experience to confirm whatever it is we have read? Bleh.
Update 6: Thank you, Paige. I'm not sure whether political correctness is so deeply embedded in their brains, or if they are just overly sensitive.
Update 7: Karbo, tell you this much - if I drive past Phillips Hwy after 11:00 P.M. there are 6 white prostitutes for every black one. My observation. What are yours, besides, 'statistics?'