Is this how buying a car on ebay works?

I am buying a used car on ebay (i live in arizona, seller lives in alaska) This is what he told me in an e-mail how the transaction would work. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Seller: The payment will be done through eBay.You will send the money to eBay and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will notify me... show more I am buying a used car on ebay (i live in arizona, seller lives in alaska) This is what he told me in an e-mail how the transaction would work. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Seller: The payment will be done through eBay.You will send the money to eBay and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will notify me to proceed with the shipping. I will ship the car, you will receive it and you will have 5 days for inspection, both the car and the paperwork and the option to accept or reject the car.The inspection time period will begin as soon as you sign for receiving the car at your requested address.During all this time eBay will hold the money into a trust account.So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decided to buy it.If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform eBay about this and they will release the money to me. If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for the both of us.Please take into consideration that I will get paid only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as agreed.