Is it weird for a guy to like taylor swift music?

look, Im a guy, Heterosexual, I'm a musician and I appreciate all types of music from breaking ben to paramore to megadeth to led zep, black sabbeth to gonjira, and I was wondering what the general consensus was on guys liking Taylor swift?

oh im from australia and the metro sexual wave hasnt hit yet so were still very male brutality and stuff.

Haha, bro I love taylor swift and I listen to the kind of music you like as well. Bodom, Dream Theater, Death, Pink Floyd, Iced Earth, Megadeth, Metallica, Marty Friedman.

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with a little T Swift here and there. :p

• A J

What's wrong with liking Taylor Swift?

I think the only "wrong" thing is your attitude.

Sorry that came out harsh but nah, you're not werid.

She actually has quiet a number of male fans.

Just enjoy her music,

you're no longer extraordinary in any respect, she's remarkable. i began being a brilliant taylor fan returned whilst Teardrops become ending its run on the charts. She's the clarification i began writing songs myself. i eventually only have been given tiered of paying interest to what different people think of of my alternatives. She is such an concept to maximum of people. you're able to inspect the taylor quick internet site and notice all the lads that think of they are extraordinary for listening to taylor. final analysis: somebody bugs you approximately being a taylor fan, turn her up till finally you are able to't pay attention them speaking, reason that is their difficulty no longer yours.

who cares! if you like a song/artist/music style, you like it and you should never be ashamed it. im a straight 28 year old who listens to Van Halen, The Who, Superdrag, ACDC etc, yet one of my favorite singers is Julie London!

if you like Taylor Swift, then rock on with it man, its music, its made to be enjoyed

heck no!taylor swifts awesome!!!

no , her song is great !

i dunno where you're from but in the south you'll get your *** beat by anyone that sees you listenin to that