Baby names :) I need cute baby names!?

My girlfriend and I are talking about having a baby. But she wants me to come up with names too. I need cute baby names :) help?

Best Answer

natalie

• Norma

Christina Rose Hannah Isabella Kacey Rose Kelly Elizabeth Aaden James Jesse Collin Collin Robert Kevin Aaden

Instead of trying to come up with names off the top of your head, why not look through a list of names. So not only will you be able to see the names, but you can find out their meanings or places of origin.

Ruby, Paige, Thomas, Zachary, McKenna, Lila, Layla, Ryielle, Lydia, Cody, Cole, Dylan

Are the names for girl or boy? If for a baby girl, I like the names: Melody, Melanie, Cassidy, Natalie, Emily, and Madeline. I think names that ends with a "y" or "ie" tends to sound cuter.

Girl I really love the name Adrian, Amare or Aimee, For a boy I like Luke, or Landon (: thankyou for answering my question!

I had my Tooka Wooka Friday and named him Elijah O'Quinn :-)

for a girl i like lily and natalie & for a boy i like dean