? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should I fly a confederate flag in front of my house?

Favorite Answer

The confederate flag is a symbol of a fallen country. And we now know that most of the principles they (confederates) fought for are immoral. I live in Texas and have grown up around people that had confederate flags everywhere, and it doesnt offend me, but I have to ask: is there really any honor to the confederacy? Where is the honor in flying the flag of a fallen country?

Source(s): Im as redneck as you get, but why throw it in others faces?
  • ?

If your proud of your Southern Background, fly the confederate flag. But also fly your country flag, ( the American Flag) to show your pride for your nation.

Go ahead if you want to.. If one of the old leaders of the NAACP walks around in a confederate uniform carrying the flag with pride, I suppose you can.. I think it's tacky looking, personally..

Legally yes, though it could seem slightly racist. Due to what the Confederates fought for (partially) in the Civil War.

confederate flag is just a retarded version of the american flag

Source(s): Shane Rockwaters notices stuff

Make sure to put up the Hitler cut-out too.

If u want yo a $ $ beat down, then yeah

• ?

No Ms. Wang, a Chinese communist flag.

Sure, I have the swastika in front of my house, no one cares and if they do, they are called a minority..

• ?

really, why not the Chinese communist party flag?

Source(s): myself