Anonymous

Why do people always call actress, Gabourey Sidibe "ugly"?

http://quotes.whyfame.com/files/2010/01/gabourey_s...

What is "ugly" about her? She seems like a great girl :)

Update:

@Mind2Mind- yea I know what you mean. She's average to me too

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Haley
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She is beautiful

• 9 years ago

I believe that everyone in this world has a god given soul-mate if they want to be with somebody. There is someone out there for everyone even Gabourey Sidibe. She has flawless skin beautiful hair and lovely teeth. Just because you don't find someone attractive that does not give you the right to call them ugly. If she's not your type then she's not your type, however there is someone who will love her and except her just the way she is. Just because you have your preference ( and everyone has a right to their preference ) that does not mean that you should down a person and call them ugly just because they don't line up to your definition of beauty.

( To all who calls Gabourey Sidibe "Ugly" )

Source(s): Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well....she may have a good personality and I wish the world would work in an idealistic type of way but it doesn't. Usually big, fat obese girls are not defined as being attractive. Now, I too like her personality but Gabby needs to lose some weight. She is on the fat level called constantly looking uncomfortable. One of those people that you don't want to get on an elevator with even though its just the two of you on there. The person you don't want to sit by on the plane, cause you will be squished. If she lost some weight I'm sure she would feel better and be WAY more comfortable.

Source(s): As you can see I don't believe being 'too' fat can be beautiful. Being healthy is real beauty no matter what size you are.
  • 3 years ago

he's thoroughly precise. And Robin has each precise to declare what she had to declare as she is familiar with what's choose to be an obese black woman. Robin has now lost a brilliant form of weight and is a proponent of living a healthful way of existence. we could look at your comments. You at present attack in accordance with seems. yet you elect to pretend that he's impolite for doing it? that's the top of hypocrisy to pretend that Gaby Sidibe could have some super profession being grossly obese.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Western culture has weight issues. Plus, Gabourey tends to play characters that aren't classically beautiful. She's a stunning girl and if she was ever dolled up for a role people would begin to change their perception of her. Look at the roles Tilda Swinton plays. She always looks creepy, but if you see her at an awards show she's really hot.

• leena
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Because most people don't find larger women attractive, however that does define a person as ugly.

• 4 years ago

The fact is she is ugly, however its not by choice. What she has control over is her weight. "lose weight and a good cosmetic surgeon would do the rest"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She is way to big not attractive

@M2M Megan Fox is beautiful

But so is Meagan Good

Color has nothing to do with it

I like beauty and that chick needs

to lose weight HUGE

• 6 years ago

She is hideous. If she lost 100 lbs and we got another look at her then that might be another story. Right now, we can't tell what she really looks like.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Dont try to push your opinions or view on us. If we find her ugly, too bad, you are no one to try to make us find her beautiful.

• mimi
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

She has a cute face and a great personality and she's very talented. Fat is one thing, but nothing about her is ugly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.