Anonymous

Why do some whites support certain Black people who uphold their racists and ethnocentric views?

Some white Americans will bring up a few Black politician, pundits or a public speakers, on who Blacks should listen to. But those men and women who they support will spew the same racist and bigoted views as a white supremacist. Whenever a Black person such as Michael Eric Dyson, Cornell West, and Gwen Eiffel debate about the same topics on being responsible in the black community, they are ignored. Why is that? Do they have to say the same type hateful speech as white person about the black community in order for their views to be accepted?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They endorse black people who are chocolate colored white supremacists. They really don't like to see black people contributing for their own. The white people you are talking about don't mind a black person being legit BUT the legit black person has to be helping a white person out at the same time or under a white person. If a black person is legit on their own, or motivating young black people, they don't get any recognition.

The only reason why a black person would be called an uncle tom is if they are not contributing to their people. If they aren't motivating their people over white people, that's when a legit black person is called a sell out.

• 9 years ago

White people have been taught that because blacks are the minority (bull crap) they have more rights than white people. They are also taught they are not responsible for what they say or do because they have been oppressed. In my job I have noticed that no one says anything against black peoples racist remarks for fear of being sued over being racist, thus making the most racist people ot there black people not white people. Whites just continually get blamed so that blacks do not have to be responsible for what they do or what they say. Time for a change

Source(s): A life time of watching and listening
  • OGUN
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

White people know a negroe when they see one. They also know that a negroe will serve his White master to the death. Negroes know who that are and who they serve. White people also know that negroes make perfect scape goat. A negroe will work twice as hard for his master to prove He or She is not like most Black people and when a negroe fails it just justifies White people's ideas of superiority and Black people's inferiority. It really a winning situation for them.

• 9 years ago

The more support white people will get to put the black folk down the better and it does not matter where they get it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lynn
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I agree with you. May be they suffer from the Stockholm Syndrome which is to love your enemies = Christian doctrine teaches you to love your enemies and sacrifice your own children for the sake of your enemies. Just follow God's example.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because it's hard to be racist when you're the oppressed minority.

besides, very black people ever speak of hate against white people. wish I can say the same in reverse.

Source(s): that's the facts, jack.
  • 9 years ago

All three of those people are hard core progressives and that means idealogues. Never trust an idealogue.

• 9 years ago

...the individuals they parade around are simply to make them look as if they are in touch with the African American community..but we all know everyone has their own agendas.

• leena
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I wonder how that even comes close to plausible in their minds.

• 9 years ago

heh why do people support those who agree with them? hmmm you'll have to let me think on that awhile ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.