Does the appointment to set up a regular doctor cost anything?

I went to a cheap urgent care center to get a prescription for zoloft. Doc said since money is an issue with being checked on (necessary with zoloft) I should get set up for a regular doctor (I don't have one) instead of coming back to see her. So she suggested a place upstairs from her. They made an... show more I went to a cheap urgent care center to get a prescription for zoloft. Doc said since money is an issue with being checked on (necessary with zoloft) I should get set up for a regular doctor (I don't have one) instead of coming back to see her. So she suggested a place upstairs from her.

They made an appointment for me to (i think) set me up with a regular doctor. I think this won't involve me being seen by the doctor like a checkup on my medication...because it will be just days after I was first prescribed it. I think this is just to set me up with a regular doctor.

Will they charge me for that appointment do you think?

I don't have a regular doctor so this process is new to me :P
1 answer 1