Yeast infection, please help?

I think i have yeast infection. I did a little bit of research, and i have some of the symptoms it describes. I don't want to tell anyone about it, and I'm nervous to go to a doctor. What is the best home remedy to get rid of the infection? I really need help :) thank you so so so much.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Sweetie if you have yellow or white stains inside your underwear but with no pain, no soreness, or itching in the genital area then it is not a yeast infection. This is natural moisture from the vagina. It's a sign that menstruation will probably start in about 6 to 18 months.The discharge may be heavy or barely noticeable both are normal.

However, if the discharge has a bad smell or you have any pain, soreness, or itching in the genital area, it may be a sign of infection.

Yeast infections are no fun, but here are a few, simple and natural ways to treat and/or prevent yeast infections from happening.

-Eating yogurt daily that containers Lactobacillus acidophilus cultures result in a decrease of getting a yeast infection. Dannon Yogurt has been one brand that has been found to help prevent yeast infections from happening.

-Flavoring your foods with garlic powder also helps to get rid of a yeast infection. Garlic not only boosts immunity, but it also acts as an antibacterial and an anti-fungal.

~Stick to wearing cotton underwear. Women who wear nylon underwear or tights have been shown to be far more at risk for a Yeast Infection. Nylon underwear can also slow the healing process of a current Yeast Infection.

~Dawn Dishwashing liquid helps to kill the Candida albicans fungus that is usually on your underpants after wearing them all day. Rub a few drops of the Dawn on the crotch of your underpants and scrub under water before washing.

"Douche with a vinegar solution. To treat yeast infection symptoms in women, mix 4 teaspoons of vinegar with one pint of water for a cleansing douche. For those women who don't want to mix their own candidiasis cure all, you can buy prepackaged vinegar and water douche solutions at a local drugstore.

"Take a salt and white vinegar bath soak. Fill the tub with about six inches of warm water (enough to cover your infected area) and add 1/2 cup regular table salt and 1/2 cup white vinegar. Use your hand to mix the water to make sure the salt has dissolved and moved around. You don't want to sit on the salt pile. Sit in the water for about 15 minutes, making sure your knees are apart, or until the water gets cool. The salt matches your natural saline level of your body while the vinegar helps to re-balance your pH level.

"Use a vaginal garlic suppository to treat yeast infection symptoms in women. Peel a garlic clove and place it in a 2-3 inch wide piece of sterile gauze. Twist the end of the gauze around the clove to close it. Place the clove close to the cervix, while leaving the edges of the gauze out of the vagina for easy removal. Repeat this step to cure a vaginal yeast infection twice a day for 3 to 4 days.

Remember

75% of all women get at least one yeast infection during their lives.

Dannon Yogurt picture by: www.dairyfoods.com

Dawn Dish-washing liquid picture by: www.viewpoints.com

Garlic Powder picture by: www.mccormick.com

white vinegar picture by: engimahippie.wordpress.com

Contact your doctor if the natural treatments having helped after one week

Hope it helped to answer your question.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Cure Yeast Infection Naturally : http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?nhQc
  • 5 years ago

Eliminate Yeast Infection Fast : http://www.YeastCured.com

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Have you ever used Yeast Infection No More method? Go to this url : http://www.YeastGoGo.com/ . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Insert Nystatin vaginal tab or put yogurt(Home Remedy), Can also rub with coconut oil which stops the increase in the level of infecting.

Source(s): Dhaka Institute of Sexual Diseases
  • 3 years ago

Yeast Infection Cure Secrets - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?LTkT

• 9 years ago

Don't be embarrassed to go to a doctor, ever. That is the best advice I can give you.

• 9 years ago

see the link for home remedies.

You can also buy some pills or cream over the counter to treat it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.