does Sara Evans' new video....?

have anything to do with her ex husband who cheated on her and left her? Or are the parts where she is talking just for music video effects? I'm talking about "A Little Bit Stronger."

Favorite Answer

Well, I'd say no.

Sara Evans did not actually write this song (it was the only song on her upcoming album she didn't help write). It was actually written by Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, so the song could not have been written with Sara Evans' Ex in mind.

However, I do agree with you, that it does kinda seem like she would be thinking of her ex husband while singing the song. So, maybe that's where she draws her emotions from while singing the song and shooting the video. I'm guessing those little talking blog parts in the video are just for effect, but I don't think anyone would really know the answer to that one.

Hope this helps :) I love that song, it's amazing!

Sorry to use Wiki as a source, but I read on Lady Antebellum's website that Hillary wrote the song too, so I know it's accurate.

• ramage

i do no longer think of it is accessible yet. you will ought to shop a lookout for it, via fact i do no longer think of you will locate it on limewire. iTunes does not have it, and that i won't be able to locate something everywhere else. shop a lookout on Brad and Sara's web content and that they are going to replace you whilst it comes accessible.

Since first heard that song all I can think of is that she is singing about him. Considering all they went through in the divorce it is quite possible he is on her mind when she sings it. I do not know for sure, however.