My best friend is being totally rude to me about my boyfriend?

I've been dating this guy for two and a half months. He makes me incredibly happy and he's pretty much what I've been waiting on for a long time. I have a best friend that he tries to be friends with because he knows how important she is to me. She's out of a job right now, so my boyfriend bought her movie ticket to a recent premiere and a ticket to a concert she really wanted to see so she could go with us.

Despite my boyfriend's attempts to be friendly to her and try to win her over, she is blatantly rude all of the time. She makes me feel bad about spending time with him. He took me to a hockey game and just because hockey is her favorite sport, she got mad at wouldn't talk to me for three days. She makes rude comments about various things about him. This past weekend, he told me that he loves me. Being a girl and totally giddy about the situation, I called my best friend so she could share in my happiness. She immediately brought me down by telling me there's no way he could love me and it's just infatuation. That was basically the last straw for me and now I need to seek advice.

She treated me like crap last year when she was with a boy who treated her like crap. I was always there for her every single time. Now she can't even be there for me to share my happiness. We're way too old to be in this triangle of drama. (20-22). Someone tell me what's going on!

Best Answer

Bust her up in her grill.

She is jealous... Tell your bf to be kind to her - but stop trying to prove his value to her.. Because what could end up happening is her wanting what you have - and him being conditioned to 'please' her could backfire. Jealousy is a funny thing.

Try to not mention him to her that much - info that could later be used to 'steal him ' away from you could be being gathered... or info that could be used to break you two up.

Keep her as a friend - if this relationship doe snot pan out - maybe she sees something bad in him that you do not... then again, maybe this relationship pans out and you realize she is not that important to you...

Only you really know her and if she is jealous or just feeling left out... Maybe your bf could instead bring a single guy friend or two around and all of you go out as a group once in awhile...

Hey hun, I'm pretty sure that she's just jealous because you have a man who treats you decent, and she has nothing. If she gets mad every time that you hang out with him, then i think that it's time to get a new friend.

i think of it particularly is somewhat impolite, except you comprehend he's going to call and you enable them to comprehend in strengthen. whilst he does call, it may be well mannered to step out of the room besides. I even have acquaintances who take calls all the time as quickly as we are in the midst of a communication. It tells the pal that the caller has something extra useful to assert than the pal. I desire extra human beings have been in song to cellular telephone etiquette!

shes jealous of u. u got a guy who treats u well, ur friend jus wants attention. let her be and move on.

sounds like your friend is a bit jelouse ;]