Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you seek people's approval?

DO you live to please others?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I only seek the approval of my wife and kids, and in my work. I could give a f**k what other people think. I gave up seeking approval from other people along time ago. It just wasn't worth the effort.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like to please others, I love seeing the ones I love happy, but I don't seek approval. And if something I do displeases someone, too bad, I'm not going to change the way I am to suit others desires. Doesn't mean I haven't tried to better myself in order to make the important people in my life happier, but I don't live my life trying to conform to what other people would "approve". That would be one miserable life.

• 1 decade ago

I would be lying if I said no but I'm trying my best to change that since I don't think it's good to always seek people's approval.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I live to please...my friends, family, boyfriend, his family, and very good/close neighbors. That's about all. And myself a bit but I honestly put myself last. I care about myself the least out of the whole list lol.

Source(s): I live to please the ones I care about! =D Myself not included lol
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends. Sometimes yes, Sometimes no.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I used to but not anymore.

• 1 decade ago

I try to please myself, but I will consider other peoples advice/opinion if I know they have my best interest(sometimes).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, becasue really, do they care about me? They could care less about you or what you do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes but i am changing now

thank God

• Lady
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't necessarily live to please others, but when I'm dating, I want to please my boyfriend, and vice versa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.