Do you seek people's approval?

DO you live to please others?

Favorite Answer

I only seek the approval of my wife and kids, and in my work. I could give a f**k what other people think. I gave up seeking approval from other people along time ago. It just wasn't worth the effort.

I like to please others, I love seeing the ones I love happy, but I don't seek approval. And if something I do displeases someone, too bad, I'm not going to change the way I am to suit others desires. Doesn't mean I haven't tried to better myself in order to make the important people in my life happier, but I don't live my life trying to conform to what other people would "approve". That would be one miserable life.

I would be lying if I said no but I'm trying my best to change that since I don't think it's good to always seek people's approval.

I live to please...my friends, family, boyfriend, his family, and very good/close neighbors. That's about all. And myself a bit but I honestly put myself last. I care about myself the least out of the whole list lol.

Source(s): I live to please the ones I care about! =D Myself not included lol

Depends. Sometimes yes, Sometimes no.

• ?

I used to but not anymore.

I try to please myself, but I will consider other peoples advice/opinion if I know they have my best interest(sometimes).

No, becasue really, do they care about me? They could care less about you or what you do.

yes but i am changing now

thank God

• Lady

I don't necessarily live to please others, but when I'm dating, I want to please my boyfriend, and vice versa.