In New Moon, how does Alice get in touch with Bella?

When Alice finds out Edward wants to reveal himself to the humans, how does Alice find out Bella is still alive? How does she contact her?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Alice saw a vision of Bella jumping off the cliff. Alice rushes to her house as soon as she can. She thinks Bella is dead, she actually went to support Charlie (her dad). But when Bella went into the house Alice was there... Bella tells Alice everything she does. Jacob comes back to see if Bella is okay and he answers the phone which is Edward. Edward asks to talk to Charlie (Edward says he's his Dad, Carisle). Jacob says he's at a funeral (which is actually Harry Clearwater's not Bella's) Edward takes it wrong and decides to kill him self, cuz he thinks Bella is dead.

Edward called the house to talk and Rosalie picked up and said Bella was dead because thats what everyone thought at first.

Alice sees a vision then and Bella runs off with Alice to save Edward.

Source(s): I'm a Twilight Freak
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Alice sees that Bella jumped off of a cliff and goes to Forks to see if it is true. She just simply goes to her house and wait for someone to come home. Bella walks in and blah blah blah happy ending.

• 9 years ago

She goes to visit Charlie to see if there is anything she can do for him, but instead finds Jacob and Bella at the house.

• 9 years ago

she doesn't contact her at all. she's sees that bella jumps off a cliff and goes to console charlie. but when she sees that bella is alive she's shocked. she tells bella that edward is trying to kill himself so they go to save him. edward sees that bella is alive they make out blah,blah blah, and a HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): read the book 100 times (i counted)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Would've written my answer but Em Willy nailed it.

• 9 years ago

telepathy

• 9 years ago

telepathy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.