Liv asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

Normal blood pressure for 15 year old female?

I am 15, weigh approx. 130. I am 5ft 6in. I took my blood pressure and it was 109 over 64 with 99 as my pulse. This morning i had a visual migraine. Is my blood pressure normal or is it low? This was my first time to have a visual migraine. If you need any more info please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I do not smoke or drink and i have had no caffeine today. I have taken my blood pressure before (about a month ago) and it has been 125ish over 84ish.

Ok i just took my blood pressure again (I was feeling weird) and it is 101 over 59 pulse 96. What does this mean?

Favorite Answer

Your blood pressure is fine. A normal blood pressure reading is 110/70 - 120/80. I don't know if you smoke, drink alcohol, or caffeine this may have slightly raised your BP causing the visual migraine.

My 15 year old granddaughter was diagnosed with PAC..Her blood pressure has been running 154/95. Is this too high for her?

90/70

120/80 is normal, 140/90 is too high and 110/70 is ok too

52 liters to 66 liters

• ashton

I think it depends