What team was the most impressive yesterday? least impressive?

Here is mine: Most Impressive: Oklahoma St - I was at the game and OSU looks very good, Wisconsin - Never has been an offensive powerhouse, but putting up 83 points is impressive, OU - Will be a fun game to watch when they play OSU Least Impressive: Where do I start??? Utah - The loss to TCU last week is... show more Here is mine:

Most Impressive: Oklahoma St - I was at the game and OSU looks very good, Wisconsin - Never has been an offensive powerhouse, but putting up 83 points is impressive, OU - Will be a fun game to watch when they play OSU

Least Impressive: Where do I start??? Utah - The loss to TCU last week is sticking with them, Oregon - Of all the people they can thank, the place kicker for Cal should be at the top of their list, Iowa - Tied the game up and then let Northwestern score 14 unanswered points

Time for your picks.
Update: @ Jack - FSU barely beat Clemson so they definitely were not the most impressive.