NCAAF Fan asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Boise State vs TCU Who do you think would win if they played next weekend and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

boise state. boise beat them last year and yes, i do think boise is better than last year and tcu was worse than last year. tcu lost 2 1st rounders on defense and only returns 16 starters from last year. boise returns 20 starters and a heisman hopeful qb. and who has tcu ever really beaten? baylor? they arent that good. just because tcu beat them doesnt make them that good. utah? child please. lost 28-3 to notre dame. they blew a game winner to tulane. boise beat v tech whos currently ranked 16th, an aq team, are likely to win the acc and probably moved up with the win over unc. and boise has a history in the past few years of beating good teams who turn out to be good. tcu, oregon, v tech, oregon state a few time, oklahoma. tcu beats teams who turn out to be buns and when they do face a good team, they fold. like boise, utah and baylor. and boise beat hawai'i. and may i remind you that they have the best passs defense in all of college football. averaging around 7 points WITH the beat down they got from boise.

Source(s): me!
  • 1 decade ago

Boise State. I think Boise State showed they have defense when they shut down Hawaii's pass game, and the fact that Boise State has been returning alot of starters for the past two years that held a Tcu team under 20 points in both games shows me that Boise State has defense

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both teams are essentially the same as last year, when Boise edged TCU in the Fiesta Bowl. The previous year Boises only loss was to TCU 17-16 in the Poinsettia Bowl.

So I think it would be Boise in a close game.

• 1 decade ago

Boise State.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

boise. didn't they just beat TCU last year? they're a far more creative and innovative team than TCU, they've beaten big time teams for years. however, i wouldn't put boise in the championship game since they scheduled two cupcakes in non conference. the least they could do is play four major conference teams if they want to go the championship game.

• 1 decade ago

TCU. Boise State isnt that good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TCU. they actually have a defense, something that kellen moore has never seen. this week was a fluke against SDSU...tcu should have killed them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.