what dose spongebob really mean?

ik it was souoped to be on adult swim butt idk why its nott but can you guyss lik explain some of the stuff lik i get what sandy cheeks (ah) and lol i get whats the krusty crab is i think vagg but im not so suree but lik what elcee??

@Zangetsu wait what do u mean? lik im a bad speller? or something elcee?

cus i ageee sorry im not good at spelling :'(

@Samsara434 ahah ohh :D im jw but no 1 seams 2 answer it -___-

• Spada
    Favorite Answer

For people who want to actually understand the question:

What does Spongebob really mean?

It was supposed to be on adult swim but idk why it's not. Can you guys explain some of the stuff . I get what Sandy Cheeks (ah) and I get whats the Krusty Krab is (I think vagina but I'm not so sure) but like what else??

Well, if you want the sexual references:

Sandy Cheeks (*** cheeks)

Krusty Krab (Crabs are a type of STI, and for them to be crusty....augh)

They all live in the Bikini Bottom (get it?)

Of course, these are probably all subliminal, so the average kid wouldn't notice.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what dose spongebob really mean?

Source(s): dose spongebob mean: https://shortly.im/yY5RU

It was supposed to be Sponge boy but they decided on sponge bob because it sounds better

• Tomoki

I really, really hope you messed up your sentences on purpose (for god knows what reason), because otherwise you should never attempt to write english ever again.

what does it mean... well he's a sponge... and then there's the bob, what's not to get? o.O

The bob part has no meaning, aside from the comic meaning attached to the name "bob" hehe, bob :) lolz.

I always thought that because he was a Sponge and Bob is just a random generic name and whatnot. Maybe it has something to do with oral sex...? "Bob" up and down. Idk! I'm a pervert Dx

• Lin

im sorry but i don't know

what your trying to say

Sorry, man, but it´s hard to understand when you type like that...

Source(s): Me...

omg this just blew my mind hahahahhahaa