Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

Shias hate Sunnis and Sunnis hate Shias. Is this True?

Shias hate Sunnis and Sunnis hate Shias. True? We shias hate Sunnis because we know that sunnis are not muslims but we Shias are the only true followers of islam.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are right, shias hate muslims and muslims hate shias

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

NO.. majority of all muslims.. love other muslims under the umbrella of brotherhood in faith..

its just the west started this animosity between us to keep things stirred up in the middle east for their greedy means... When there is unrest, thats where the wars are.. its all political and for money..

Before the west got involved.. Muslims of all sects lived side by side, married, were friends and business partners.. no one bothered or hated anyone..

you probably wouldnt believe me if I said.. there are people paid to come on these sites. just to stir up problems and post things between shia/sunni...

• 9 years ago

You Non-Muslim Troll....Go away! Sunni & Shias are still brothers and sisters in Islam.

You are a paid Slave of some missionery agenda.

Your Q reflect your Anti-Islamic mission.

Come again with another Avator!!

Source(s): www.IslamReligion.com
  • M.I.C.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Sunni's and Shia's both hate TROLLS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i hope and just hope that sunnis(muslims) and shias(muslims) who hold true to the BOOK/s and sunnahs, whatever or whoever you hold dearly, understand the real reasons behind such questions. For those who reflect.

• It is only NOT true if you are listening to American or European main stream news channels.

In which case all Muslims are working together flawlessly to attack the Christian nations.

However if you are smart you will never ever watch that BS because television rots the brain.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Muslims ( Sunnis) dont hate to anyone but we just want to guide the misguided people.

• bLankH
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I don't hate anyone.. i only dislike two-faced people like you who only spread hate and discrimination.. you'll get your punishment one day

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hmmmmm i dont think so ur question proves that u r nothing , isnt it?

• Boring .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.