who is the most beautiful person of all time?????? (except 4 me of course)?

i guess i should make it in2 2 ?s. most beautiful man and most beautiful woman.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We could just say Mrs. Emma Peel as played by Diana Rigg (not that travesty of a movie)...but then there wouldn't be any competition. So let's consider her in a class by herself and fight over who comes in second. :)

• T.C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Man-Kieron Richardson

Woman- Adriana Lima

• 1 decade ago

Most beautiful men are Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, and Tom Ford.

• 1 decade ago

For the men, I am going to go for Christian Bale. I know there are MANY amazing looking guys out there, including (in my opinion) Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Matt Damon.... but Christian Bale always sticks out to me in a movie. Whether his face is intense, serious, or smiling (oooh love his smile!) I always end up melting over him.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0298408/laurelcanyo...

For the women, I am going to pick Aishwarya Rai. She is not as well know as some other beautiful ladies, but I think she is just georgeous. Big, lovely eyes... playful and pretty smile.... delicate eyebrows.... and she has great expression as well. Of course I also love Sandra Bullock, but I'm thinking Aishwarya Rai beats her out.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0706787/iid_1013067...

What do you think?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Robert Redford and Julie Christie. Watch some of their old movies. They were both sexy and talented. There are many current beautiful people, but I still choose Redford and Christie.

• 1 decade ago

Male: Gandhi (Father of the nation, India)

Female: Lady Godiva (A queen who rode naked to cut heavy taxes laid by her husband)

Beauty is subjective. For me a beautiful person is the one whom you are forced to listen even though you are his/her strong enemy. I would fall for strong personality!!

• 1 decade ago

man - speed bump

woman - traffic light

-EDIT-

and yes they are beautiful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"(except 4 me of course)?" Oh, because, being conceited is so acceptable, lmao. :P

My boyfriend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

man- robert pattinson

woman-my best friend

Source(s): they are both very sexy lol xD
  • 1 decade ago

<------- Her, she's beautiful. Mariska Hargitay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.