Is Treyarch going to fix that "No Killstreaks in Combat Training" bug that SOME people have to deal with?

I got Black Ops, signed in, played some combat training and there was no killstreaks. Not even the basic ones, and when I reached lv10, they were all unselected and grayed out and wouldn't let me equip them but they would let me buy them. I thought that it might be fixed the next day, or just a minor problem. I... show more I got Black Ops, signed in, played some combat training and there was no killstreaks. Not even the basic ones, and when I reached lv10, they were all unselected and grayed out and wouldn't let me equip them but they would let me buy them. I thought that it might be fixed the next day, or just a minor problem. I played on my friends' tag and there was killstreaks. I went on mine and it didn't work. Unlike what most people said, I didn't play my first game on splitscreen, and in fact the friends' tag, did work and his first game WAS splitscreen so IDK, is Treyarch going to do anything?