Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How can I get a flat feminine tummy and body.?

OK so I've not long come out as being a transsexual (M2F) and I'm waiting to go on HRT, how can I help improve my body looking more feminine, I want to get a nice flat tummy for wearing a bikini and want to get down to 9st. any advice?

Favorite Answer

Hi Jessica!

The best thing you can do RIGHT NOW is lose weight!!! Here's why...

One of the things that HRT does is gradually change the places your body deposits fat. Start a new way of eating and start a workout routine NOW and keep it up until you're at least 6 months into HRT.. Then stop. The longer you're on HRT, the more your body will have a tendency to deposit fat in the "girly" places, like your hips, thighs and breasts. Doing this might have a very positive effect on your facial changes as well. After a few years of HRT you can start to be concerned with getting a bikini body ;-)

Don't worry about visual perfection right now... Start by effectively feminizing your body and worry about the other stuff later.

Jessica

... 5 years transition; GRS in 2011

• Yes

Flat tummies aren't feminine, they are masculine. The girls who look best in bikini have soft curves, not hard abs. A flat stomach will only make you look more manly.