Kobeissi asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Is there anything Halal At Mcdonalds?

I live in dearborn michigan is there anything halal

can you include any prices

• Fred
    Favorite Answer

No, McDonalds is not Halal.... generally.

But, in Dearborn Michigan, there is one McDonalds who serves Halal McNuggets.

13158 Ford Road

http://islam.about.com/od/dietarylaw/a/halalmcd.ht... (News Article)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=14860+Michigan+Avenu...

(Google Maps)

Generally, in areas where there is a heavy population of Muslims. The menu will say if their food is Halal or not. If it doesn't say it, just don't eat there.

Edit:

Actually, there looks like there is 2 in your town according to that article. I'm not from the area, so I don't know.

Edit 2:

I don't know the prices in your area. The price for a Chicken McNugget Meal where I live is about $5.50. Which includes 10 nuggets, fries and a drink.

Source(s): Been deployed to the Middle East and I enjoy learning about new cultures.

No , McDonald's in no way is halal for those who don't know what halal is it is traditional muslim arabic food sometimes with maybe a american influence. Where i live there is many halal carts. They sell the most delicious food and their very convenient. Look around in your neighborhood for one there delicious. There you can have real halal food where as McDonald's can not offer. Good luck!!!

Wikipedia says under Halal explicitly forbidden substances

* Food over which Allah's name is not pronounced (or at least not in a name other than Allah)[Qur'an 6:121]

I'm pretty sure that Allah's name is not pronounced over any Mcdonald's food. Sorry pal.

Sorry I don't think sooo