Is the website CINEBLE legitimate and safe?

So I was going to use Cineble (for watching movies and shows online), and they say they need a credit card number to validate the account, but wont charge it. This sounds like bs to me. Is it safe and free?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • G
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally, I would stay away from that site after reading these reviews http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.cineble.com

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Fingerless gloves look so much like 80's can you say Duran Duran? Riding a bike with having any skin exposed is not a good idea if you like your skin. If you believe that leather will be too hot there are 100's of textile gloves to choose from. Good Luck and stay vertical

• 7 years ago

I just signed up to watch free tv series episodes and they gave me a free account. I have given my old prepaid credit card which has no funds in it. I browsed through their line of obscure movies and couldn't access any of them so far. I am on a five day trial. I just wanted to watch the second season episode of Battlestar Galactica because tvids.net doesn't have the series on their list. I will wait and see what happens.

• 7 years ago

Signed up last night and canceled this morning. Could not access any recognisable movies or the one I wanted to watch. My bank account showed the charge last night and the credit this mornig. I will probably cancel my card to be safe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I signed up it wouldn't let me watch anything and didn't have any movies I had seen before I have canceled my account

• 4 years ago

They rip off your credit card . It's big NO

• 5 years ago

no i canceled my "FREE" account and its still charging me $40 a month

• 6 years ago

My recommendation would be www.reviewmatters.com .Try out there

• 4 years ago

nope!! not free charged my account.

• 5 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.