Websites for building a website?

So, I haven't built a website in well over five years, and when I did, I was just having fun with it because it was only for me. I knew basic HTML--that's the extent of my knowledge. No CSS or JAVA, etc. I'm not familiar with what companies are currently out there to host and help with building a... show more So, I haven't built a website in well over five years, and when I did, I was just having fun with it because it was only for me. I knew basic HTML--that's the extent of my knowledge. No CSS or JAVA, etc.

I'm not familiar with what companies are currently out there to host and help with building a website. I'm looking for:

1) free with very minimal ads or low cost with no ads
2) an easy, yet powerful editor--probably WYSIWYG style--that allows for a professional appearance

This would be for a small business, mainly as a way to give their customers basic info. Please give some basic info about costs and what the editor is like. It would be nice to possibly see a website created with the editor. Thank you for you help! :)