What's the best prank call you've ever made?

I was at my friends house for a sleepover with a couple of other friends. Being bored, we decided to use our "Free calls after seven" minutes to prank call numerous people. We searched through our phone contacts and picked out our friend, who's a proper badman. We then proceeded to call him up. We... show more I was at my friends house for a sleepover with a couple of other friends. Being bored, we decided to use our "Free calls after seven" minutes to prank call numerous people. We searched through our phone contacts and picked out our friend, who's a proper badman. We then proceeded to call him up. We started telling him in the most convincing male voice possible that we where coming down to his house and where going to get him arrested for dealing weed and keeping dangerous weapons (seven inch knifes, anyone?) under his bed. He completely flipped out and told us he was going to "cut your f*cking balls off and feed them to my dog". We started telling him how we saw his tiny d*ck in the changing rooms, so he should stop telling everyone he had a "7 incher". We couldn't get another word in edgeways after that, as he continued to tell us how he was going to trace our number and when he found out who we "p*ssys" where, he was going to come down with his gang, find us all and shoot us. It was soooooo funny :'D
21 answers 21