whats a good thesis statement for a autobiography on Miep Gies?

i have to do a autobiography on miep but im haveing a really difficult time in finding one for this miep.....my essay needs to be 500 to 700 words so therefore the thesis needs to be a good long thesis....thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

I assume that you have to write a biography about Gies (not an essay based on her autobiography - I can't help you with that because I haven't read it).

Miep Gies was an amazing woman. In the face of the horrors of the Holocaust, and at the risk of her own life, she chose to step up and do the right thing - save lives. How many of us would have the courage to do this, particularly with the monsters like the Nazis actively hunting for Jews and those offering aid to them. Also, Gies is credited with finding the diary of Anne Frank. She recognized its importance, and that the world should not forget the atrocities that were being conducted against humanity. I think there is a lot there for a lengthy thesis to expand on, particularly describing her acts and the fact that she was in the minority of people who bravely stood up.

I have attached a link to her official website which should provide some further guidance.

Hope this helps!

Miep Gies Biography