Who is the best right back in the English Premier League?

Considering everything, not just the usual skill, strength etc but potential and age and everything?

i think rafael da silva (man united) looks a fantastic prospect. I think he's almost as good as any right back in the premier league and getting better!

Best Answer

I'd say Sagna, Richard or Ivanovic. Glen Johnson maybe 2 years ago but he's gradually adapted into playing as a right winger rather than fullback.

Rafael is great and when it comes to potential I think he easily takes it out.

• I'd say Sagna or Richards are one of the best in the Premier League. I'd also put Ivanovic there too.

Glen Johnson used to be one of the best but this season he has been disappointing.

There's far better left-backs in the league than there is right-backs but must be between Sagna and Ivanovic.

I'd say sagna pips it a little, da silva still has alot to prove and he has made a few high profile mistakes, but he will be, sooner than later.

I don't want to make this sound like a broken record, but Ivanovic.

• ?

I like Alan Hutton at Spurs. He's only 25 too so will get better.

Martin Kelly - also a future England captain

• Numb

ruddysul is correct, Kelly is the best right back.

Ivanovic, if he counts as one

Sir Gary "Red Nev" Neville