Can I convert FHA to Conventional 2 weeks before closing?

My husband and I are buying a house, but the FHA loan is requiring a lot of inspections and work to be done on the house. We agreed to buy the house as-is so all of that is on us, not the seller. We close in less than two weeks, and we don't want to or have time to deal with all home "improvements"... show more My husband and I are buying a house, but the FHA loan is requiring a lot of inspections and work to be done on the house. We agreed to buy the house as-is so all of that is on us, not the seller. We close in less than two weeks, and we don't want to or have time to deal with all home "improvements" and inspections. Can we switch to a Conventional loan this close to closing? And will that change anything, or will they still require these inspections and "improvements?"
Update: We signed the contract with the seller, and some releases for the bank. I don't know if there's anything locking us into an FHA loan.