Blood sugar of 38...?

I am a type one diabetic and I have been battling lows all day today. I have been under 100 all day, which is slightly unusual for me, but not necessarily bad. I just dropped to 38 and treated with juice and some glucose tabs. I'm slowly coming up now with a -20% temp basal. In short, what is the fastest... show more I am a type one diabetic and I have been battling lows all day today. I have been under 100 all day, which is slightly unusual for me, but not necessarily bad. I just dropped to 38 and treated with juice and some glucose tabs. I'm slowly coming up now with a -20% temp basal.

In short, what is the fastest acting sugar that you can ingest to treat a low? I usually use juice, glucose tabs, crackers, cake frosting or peanut butter (depending on the severity of the low) but these seem to be losing their appeal for me. I want to treat with something yummy, so please, feel free to share opinions.

On a related note, have any of you diabetics here had positive experiences with a CGMS? I am looking into that.