Does the Tremadone program actually work?

I am 62 years old and I have suffered from essential tremors for the last 2 years. I have tried two different beta blocks, but have not really seen any positive results.

My question is has anyone tried Tremadone and does it work or is it just another gimmick?

Thanks and God bless.

Favorite Answer

my mother went on the tremadone program two months ago. we've both been blown away by the results. she took primidone for three years on her doctors suggestion. it helped a little but she got really bad sweats and headaches.

definitely give it a try... its worth the money for the kind of relief you receive.

hope this helps.

Source(s): my mother's experience.

I have taken Tremadone for 6 weeks. It's been pretty good so far. I'm keeping a handwriting journal to track my progress and I'm getting more and more excited.

If you do join the program, I suggest taking advantage of the reading material they offer. It's easy and I have noticed that it definitely improves the effectiveness. Makes for some delicious meals too.

• wakita

Tremadone

• Sarah

LOL! There are lot's of different things you can do. I created a blog on home based on my 360 page. Your more then welcome to take a look at it for some ideas. Different things from different industries. Good Luck to you! Tiffany