Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

do i weigh too muchh?

im 14... 5'1 and im kinda strong....... ugh

im 150 pds

Favorite Answer

start excersisin and youll be fine

You might be a little over weight but nothing to be really worried about. It probably wouldn't hurt to loose maybe 5-10 pounds but I wouldn't worry too much about. It really depends if you think if you weigh too much. If you think so than do something about it. If not and you like the way you look, then don't do anything. It's up to you.

Well, the aim for 14 is 100-120 so I would say kind of not really THAT overweight but losing a couple pounds wouldn't hurt.

If you're too fat to put any effort into a detailed question with helpful information then I'm sorry to say I can't help. You even seem to have run out of breath at the end of your sentence.

You should probably weigh more than 14 pounds

im 12 and im 5'41/2 and i weigh the same and i play soccer that keeps me from gaining weight do u play any sports and you can look slimmer by wat u wear like make sure that when u wear or try on make sure that that ur gutt isnt hanging over

• Well a weight would help a bit!

and your weight is....

ohh you weigh 14 pounds?!? wow

so ? who cares