Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can I tell if he's enjoying it?

I don't mind giving head, and my boyfriend loves that, but I've only had one boyfriend before him and I'm not sure how to tell if he's getting really into it. Do guys generally moan or anything when getting head?

Update:

He says I'm really talented, if it helps. His previous girlfriends were pretty good (but slutty), but he says I'm the best.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jenny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My boyfriend never makes any noise either :L but he always comes pretty quickly when i'm giving him head.

so generally...if he comes, you know he's enjoying it :L

if you find it difficult to deepthroat, use your hand as well :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sometimes. If he's staring at the ceiling, watching tv, or texting, that's a big warning sign. Try to focus on the head rather than the shaft, that will get his attention. Sloppy bjs are no good.

• 1 decade ago

The happy ending is how you tell...and how quick you get him there is a good indicator of your talent!

Remember to suck, not blow!

You can practice by trying to suck a watermelon thru a garden hose...

• Katie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, if he tells you he enjoys it, then that's a pretty good clue. Not sure how we would know better than him what he likes... o.O

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guys pretty much enjoy anything. But if your really curious, ask him. And then ask him to tell you what he wants you to do.

They love that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't, but i pretty much always enjoy it even tho i've only had 1 woman who actually knew waht she was doing (could get me off w/o my help). you will nkow when he squirts in your mouth...

• 1 decade ago

I think when guys moan that means that they are faking it. I think when they start to breath hard and fast is when you know they are enjoying it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If his penis is inside you I bet he's enjoying it. Unless you're a fatty in which case he feels pity.

• 1 decade ago

if he grabs your head and holds you there i think you're good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rub his back

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.