? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Brown discharge in very early pregnancy?

I miscarried in September 2010. All my pregnancy symptoms went away. I now have all my pregnancy symptoms back and I feel like I did before. Even without a positive pregnancy test, I KNOW I'm pregnant. My period is supposed to come around the 14th or 15th of each month. Seeing as thats the day I miscarried and my period was on the same exact day the next month.

Now I am having brownish discharge, no blood and no cramping. Is this a sign that my period is going to come, Because I really feel pregnant again. I have the instinct like I did last time. My instincts are usually never wrong.

Is this just old blood? Or implantation bleeding/spotting? I'm quite confused.

@megan d : I took a test a couple weeks ago, and it came up negative. I figured I'd wait until after my expected period. But I'm too anxious like I was last time. Should I just go buy some cheap test and do it early? Or go the expensive route and wait. Decisions decisions. Good luck to you!

Like you said, it's either implantation or old blood. I'm going through the same thing, actually. I was supposed to be on my period, but I just got spotting of brown blood. But there's no way to tell until I get my period at the end of the month... That is, if I get it at all.

You'll just have to take a HPT.

idk....maybe ur period is about to start again