Will my Magicka grow higher than 300 in the game Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 4?

I am now level 26 mage and my Magicka (mana) capped at 300, is there something that I should do to have it exceed that number?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Use enchanted armor/clothing with Magicka boosts (Sigil Stones can give +50 once you're a high enough level).

different than the Elder Scrolls video games, which contain Oblivion and its predecessors section, Daggerfall, and Morrowind, there are various video games that have comparable play types. As suggested, Fallout 3 and its predecessors are good examples of open-ended sci-fi relaxing. Many Bioware video games are additionally good for the Oblivion addict. Neverwinter Nights became into and nonetheless is a classic in my e book, basing its pastime engine on the Dungeons and Dragons international the place diverse races and instructions and a deep and concerning storyline happens. Mass result's a extra cutting-edge sci-fi open ended RPG the place good and evil are between the suggestions you additionally could make. whether, you extremely purely play as a human yet you could command a squad it extremely is dissimilar of their races (alien and human) and their skills, with so-called biotics and tech skills. Knights of the previous Republic I & II are additionally there to attraction to the famous individual Wars followers who get exhilaration from heading out with blaster or lightsaber and toughing it out 10,000 years in the past the action picture. Many planets to locate, issues to shoot, quests to do, and individuals to fulfill. finally nonetheless, the relaxing you get out of any of those video games relies upon on what you enjoyed maximum approximately Oblivion. Many video games do no longer contain dissimilar races and stats yet numerous MMORPGs in many cases do. Everquest and international of Warcraft are a pair of examples. different video games usually concentration on instructions and make it easier to play as human. whether, any of the video games i've got suggested above make it easier to make judgements as to what you do and how you play, good, evil, impartial... its as much as you. apart from that, lots of them are possibly going to be the two particularly much less costly or stressful to locate on account that a number of those video games are somewhat older. yet i'm hoping this all facilitates you to locate a sparkling pastime.