My 18 year old daughter is going out with a guy my husband and I don't know.?

She met him through his sister anyway she does not want to bring him to the door to meet us before they go out. She said it's just a date there not getting married. Do you think that might make him feel uncomfortable anyway? And is my daughter right? Or should she introduce us to him before they go out?

I think shes old enough to go out with whoever she wants to. Besides, do you not trust your daughter?

Ive been that guy before and it gets very uncomfortable to meet the parents. Once shes known the guy for a while, then she'll introduce him to you.

• Marie

Too bad that your daughter does not realize that for HER SAFETY she should have any guy she goes out with meet you and also tell you where she is going. If she were to go missing, you would not have much information to go on as to where to start looking for her and you would use up valuable time calling someone else to ask who the guy was and track him down that way. But since she does live under your roof, you still get to make the rules no matter what age she is.

She's 18 so it shouldn't really matter. She's a grown woman and can make her own decisions. Plus it's probably nothing serious yet, she'll bring him to you guys when she's ready. Pressuring her won't do you any good.

shes 18 she aint baby anymore let her have sum fun