Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

Can I go to a University even if I don't have a social?

can i get finincial help eventhough i'm not a USA citizen?

I'm a senior in high school and want to go to a university but don't have the money for it...

I'am a first generation hispanic student...

If i can get a responce ASAP that would be awsome....

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    No, you can not get federal or state unless you are a US citizen or eligible non citizen.

    Better get that green card.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.